Amazon is good for selling new products. eBay is best for used products, and Etsy for hand-made products.
Sell on Amazon:
A Guide to Amazon’s Marketplace, Seller Central, and Fulfillment by Amazon Programs
Whether you’re just starting or already in business, you can boost your sales and profits by showing your wares on Amazon, the world’s biggest store. Everything you need to start converting your items into cash is in this book by Steve Weber, one of the most successful and highly rated sellers in Amazon history:
- How to set up shop on Amazon and generate worldwide sales volume with no up-front cost, risk or advertising.
- Run your Amazon store from home, a warehouse or a walk-in store-or outsource everything to Amazon’s fulfillment center.
- Find bargain inventory; target niche markets for big profits.
- Get tax deductions and write-offs for business use of your home.
- Use Amazon as a stand-alone business or a lead generator for an existing busines.
- Pay lower sales commissions on Amazon.
- Sell your inventions, crafts or intellectual property on Amazon.
- Guard against scammers and rip-off artists.
- Automate your business with easy-to-use tools
Get your copy today of Sell on Amazon.
eBay the Easy Way:
How to Make Serious Money Selling on eBay
eBay selling can be one of the easiest and fastest ways to make extra money online, if you know what you are doing.
This guide gives easy to follow step-by-step directions with clear images and screenshots. You will learn where to find things to sell and how and when to setup your own eBay store. If you are ready to be your own boss and take control of your income, this book will put you on the right path.
Inside you will learn:
- What to do Before Selling
How to Setup an eBay Account
Finding What to Sell
How to List a Product
Top Tricks and Tips for Selling
Increasing eBay Profits
Advanced eBay Tips
How to Become a Power Seller
Buy eBay the Easy Way now.
Everything You Need to Know to Turn Your Handmade Hobby into a Thriving Business
Most Etsy sellers are confident in their crafting and artistic capabilities. However, many need guidance on the business-related intricacies of starting and maintaining a successful Etsy business.
Etsy-preneurship helps existing and potential Etsy sellers understand the business fundamentals needed to become a small business owner on Etsy, including taxes, bookkeeping, marketing, finances, administrative tasks, daily operations, legal requirements, business plans, and improving your business skills.
This book will help you make the jump from enjoying your handmade/craft/art hobby to running a profitable business.
Etsy-preneurship offers step-by-step advice on what it takes to bring in extra income or even one day run a full-time business on Etsy Outlines the basic business skills and knowledge you need to run a business on Etsy Explains how Etsy makes entrepreneurship attainable for everyone .
Each chapter even includes a downloadable business spreadsheet tool to help you put the steps into action.
You can get a copy of Etsy-preneurship now.