How to write an Amazon Kindle e-Book.
And don’t forget that you can be a big fish in a little pond by publishing your ebook at Barnes & Noble.
Here are the tools that I use to write e-Books.
Steve J. Scott
Read more about Steve Scott here.
Digital publishing has quickly become THE way to make money with your words. The problem? It’s not the ‘get rich quick’ strategy claimed by many gurus. The secret is to write the kind of nonfiction eBooks that build long-term fans and BUYERS.
In the guide “How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days,” you’ll get a day-by-day blueprint that actually works. Unlike other ‘systems,’ you’ll discover a strategy which includes realistic timelines and specific steps.
You’ll learn how to:
- Adopt the 4 Habits of a Highly Effective Nonfiction Author
- Follow Four Steps for Creating the Perfect Writing Environment
- Discover a Killer Nonfiction Topic in 6 Simple Steps — (Day 1 to Day 2)
- Craft a Outline That Writes Itself — (Day 3 to Day 4)
- Write an Rough Draft Fast — (Day 5 to Day 8).
- Outsource an eCover Design that Attracts Your Prospective Customers — (Day 9)
- Edit a Second Draft that Readers Will Love! — (Day 10 to Day 16)
- Turn a “Ordinary” Book into an Extraordinary One — (Day 17 to Day 20)
- Optimize your eBook Listing to Maximize Sales — (Day 21)
Buy the book How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days now.
Read more about Tom Corson-Knowles here.
The Kindle Writing Bible:
How To Write A Bestselling Nonfiction Book From Start To Finish
You could be just a few days away from completing your bestselling nonfiction book.
In The Kindle Writing Bible, you will learn:
- How to Overcome The 7 Deadly Writing Obstacles -Learn how to overcome the 7 deadly writing obstacles that could stop you from achieving the success you seek. You will learn to conquer your fear, procrastination, indecision, perfectionism, lack of money, lack of knowledge and lack of vision to become a bestselling author.
- How To Double or Even Triple Your Writing Productivity – Learn the secrets to writing faster and higher quality books I used to triple my writing productivity. If you’re a slow writer or struggle with writer’s block, you will love these proven writing strategies!
- How To Have Someone Else Write Your Book For You – I’ve helped hundreds of would-be authors who don’t like to write how to effectively hire a ghostwriter or use audio recordings to help write your book much faster. If you have an idea and a passion for helping people, you can become a best-selling nonfiction author using these strategies!
The 5 Simple Steps To Writing An Amazing Book
- How To Pick a Niche For Your Book That Will Be Guaranteed to Sell
- How To Give Your Readers Exactly What They Want
- How To Increase Your Creativity to Genius Levels
- How To Write A Kindle Book Fast
- The Psychology of Nonfiction Readers
Buy the book Kindle Writing Bible now.