Read more about How to sell on Amazon
Sell on Amazon: A Guide to Amazon’s Marketplace, Seller Central, and Fulfillment by Amazon Programs
Whether you’re just starting or already in business, you can boost your sales and profits by showing your wares on Amazon, the world’s biggest store. Everything you need to start converting your items into cash is in this book by Steve Weber, one of the most successful and highly rated sellers in Amazon history:
- How to set up shop on Amazon and generate worldwide sales volume with no up-front cost, risk or advertising.
- Run your Amazon store from home, a warehouse or a walk-in store-or outsource everything to Amazon’s fulfillment center.
- Find bargain inventory; target niche markets for big profits.
- Get tax deductions and write-offs for business use of your home.
- Use Amazon as a stand-alone business or a lead generator for an existing business.
- Pay lower sales commissions on Amazon.
- Sell your inventions, crafts or intellectual property on Amazon.
- Guard against scammers and rip-off artists.
- Automate your business with easy-to-use tools
Read more about the book Sell on Amazon.