The Retirement Dream
Read more about The Joy of Not Working
Ernie Zelinski could change your view of the world forever.
He has taught more than 200,000 people what “The Joy of Not Working” is about: learning to live every part of their lives – work and play, employment, and retirement alike – to the fullest.
He is an international best-selling author, speaker, unconventional career expert, and prosperity life coach.
Ernie is the author of the international bestsellers “The Joy of Not Working” (over 280,000 copies sold) and “How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free” (over 250,000 copies sold), two life-changing books that have helped hundreds of thousands of individuals around the world live more satisfying and happier lives.
Ernie’s core message – that ordinary people can attain out-of-the-ordinary results and make a difference in this world – is at the heart of his work. Ernie deeply believes in the powers of creativity and well-intentioned action as the most important elements for how ordinary individuals can attain personal prosperity and financial freedom.
The Joy of Not Working
In this completely revised and expanded edition, you too can join the thousands of converts and learn how to thrive at both work and play.
Illustrated with eye-opening exercises, thought-provoking diagrams, and lively cartoons and quotations, “The Joy of Not Working” will guide you to:
- Be more productive at work by working less.
- Discover and pursue your life’s passions.
- Gain the courage to leave your corporate job if it is draining life out of you.
- Pursue interesting leisure activities that make a difference in your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- Vanquish any guilt you may have about not working long and hard hours.
- Be financially independent with less money.
Plus, new to this edition are thirty inspiring letters from readers detailing how the book helped them improve the variety, tone, and quality of their lives.
“The Joy of Not Working” is a provacative, entertaining, down-to-earth, and tremendously inspiring book that will you get more joy and satisfaction out of everything you do.
Get the book The Joy of Not Working today.
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free:
Retirement Wisdom That You Won’t Get from Your Financial Advisor
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free offers inspirational advice on how to enjoy life to its fullest. The key to achieving an active and satisfying retirement involves a great deal more than having adequate financial resources; it also encompasses all other aspects of life — interesting leisure activities, creative pursuits, physical well-being, mental well-being, and solid social support.
World-class author and innovator Ernie J. Zelinski guides you to:
- Gain courage to take early retirement; in fact, the earlier the better.
- Put money in proper perspective so that you don’t need a million dollars to retire.
- Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits.
- Follow your dreams instead of someone else’s.
- Take charge of your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Better envision you retirement goals — including where you want to live.
- Above all, make you retirement years the best time of your life.
What sets this retirement book apart from all the others is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes, and dreams that people have about retirement. This international bestseller (over 110,000 copies sold in its first edition) goes way beyond the numbers that is often the main focus of retirement planning in most retirement books.
There are many ingredients of a happy retirement and several retirement planning tools that help retirees plan for their retirement in new and more meaningful ways. One of the most powerful tools is The Get-a-Life Tree that you won’t find in any other retirement books.
In short, the retirement wisdom in this book will prove to be much more important than how much money you have saved. How to Retire Happy Wild, and Free helps readers create an active, satisfying, and happy retirement in a way such that they don’t need a million dollars to retire.
Buy How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free now.