If you need web content you can hire some one to write for you.
How to Write & Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit:
Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs, and Other How-To Content
This guide includes information for researching and writing effective, instructional materials and calling upon a variety of publishing channels, including magazines, traditional book publishers, self-publishing, and the Internet.
The mechanics behind becoming a successful writer and information packager are presented in this resource that explores how to write and sell simple information in multiple formats, allowing writers to turn specialized knowledge into money-making books and products.
- World of How-To Writing
- Choosing your How-To Niche
- Research & Knowledge Acquisition
- Products, Titles, Outlines
- Becoming a Master How-To Writer
- Getting Started with Magazine Articles
- Your First Nonfiction Book
- Make an Online Fortune Selling E-Books
- Special Reports
- Newsletters and E-Zines
- Recurring Revenue with Membership Sites
- Speeches, Presentations, and Workshops
- Colleges, Adult Education, and Public Seminars
- Tele-Seminars, Webinars, Podcasts
- Training, Coaching, and Consulting
- Audio CDs and DVDs
- Make Money Selling Software
- Managing Your How-To Information Empire
Click here to get this book How to Write & Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit.