You looked forward all these years to your retirement. But when you check your finances you find that:
- You can’t sell the house for the profit that you thought due to the housing crisis
- Your pension money got hit hard during the last recession
- You didn’t quite save enough money
So what are your going to do?
You could GO BACK TO WORK (never) but
- Good-paying jobs are scarce
- There is age discrimination in spite of the law
- And you don’t want to work 40 hours – this is supposed to be retirement
There is an alternative
Start your own Retirement Business
But not just any old business, you need a retirement business that:
- You can manage yourself with your current skills and knowledge
- You don’t need employees
- You want to work part-time
- You select the hours
- You don’t want to be tied down to a fixed location
- Start with little money and don’t gamble with your retirement money
- Live where you want to live
- Set realistic goals. The idea is to start a retirement business for supplemental income – not become a millionaire.
- Start small and make a checklist of things to do every week and DO IT.
- Enjoy what you are doing. Follow your dream now.
- Learn all you can about your retirement business before you start. But don’t procrastinate.
- Research. Investigate before starting.
- Make mistakes.
More about how to have your own retirement business