Check out the News for this retirement business
How to start an Antiques retirement business
Buying and selling antiques can be an excellent retirement business idea.
Starting an Antiques Retirement Business has many advantages such as:
- Write off business travel to locate antiques around your city or even to Africa, Europe, Latin America, or the Far East.
- Work the hours that you want.
- Sell to individuals through classified ads, Craigslist, or eBay auctions.
- Sell direct to antique stores.
- Use your woodworking skills to restore items.
What you need to get started.
- Knowledge of antiques and their values.
- Restoration skills or know someone who has these skills.
- List of where to find antiques.
- Knowledge of the various ways to market and sell your antiques.
- Accounting system.
An Antique Retirement Business offers extra income, flexible hours, travel, and use of your skills.
- Antiques Retirement Business – News
- Books on Antiques
- How to start a home-based antiques business by Bob Brooke
- How to Start a Home-based Graphic Design Business by Jim Smith
- Links for Antiques
- Software for Antiques