If you don’t own one of these devices you can download free software for your Android, Blackberry, Mac, PC, or other devices.)
Cleaning Business: Entrepreneur’s Step by Step Start Up Guide
[amazon asin=B00JNYGNPK&template=iframe image]
Households are not the only places that require a thorough cleaning–so do offices, retail locations, and other businesses. The list doesn’t end there–if it can be cleaned, chances are people will pay you to clean it. That’s why few industries can claim the variety and depth of opportunities that professional cleaning can. And the vast majority of dual-income families use cleaning services, which means your market is huge.
Most cleaning service businesses can be operated on either a part-time or full-time basis, either from home or from a commercial location. The best part is, you can build an extremely profitable business that will generate revenue very quickly with little initial investment!
This in-depth guide shows you how to start three of the most in-demand cleaning businesses residential maid service, commercial janitorial and carpet/upholstery cleaning and offers invaluable insights on:
- Current statistics and trend forecasts that keep you ahead of the curve
- The ins and outs of finding customers
- New ideas for hiring and training employees
- What equipment and supplies you’ll need (and where to find them)
- How to use technology to make your business competitive
- Up-to-date legal, tax and insurance requirements
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Surefire tips for growing your business
It also contains answers to frequently asked questions, an appendix of additional resources, and checklists to guide you through each step of the start up process. If you want to start your own successful cleaning business, take your first steps with this start up guide.
|[amazon asin=B00BCOA0X0&template=iframe image]||[amazon asin=B00ODCTI90&template=iframe image]||[amazon asin=B00WTCCI70&template=iframe image]||Big list of books from Amazon on