Here is my fourth book in the series:
Book #1 – How to Earn More Retirement Income
Book #2 – Where to Find Products to Sell for your Retirement Business
Book #3 – What Services Should You Offer For Your Retirement Business?
Book #4 – Secrets to Selling at Flea Markets for your Retirement Business
This book was written for everyone who is about to retire or has just retired and is concerned that their savings, pensions, Social Security, investment income, and home equity will not be enough to live on during retirement.
It is also written for those retired people who want to keep active and / or pursue their dream business selling at Flea Markets.
This book includes a
• Bonus #1 – Negotiating for Sellers
• Bonus #2 – Gov’t Business Sites
Plus it includes dozens of links to websites with additional information.
If you need extra retirement income – then this book is for you.
It is not written for people who want to get rich quick or for those looking for a retirement job or for someone who wants to start another Microsoft or Facebook.
This book will guide you through the steps that you need to take to sell your products at a flea market.
Don’t work for someone else in your retirement.
A retirement business is NOT a job that requires you to be at a certain place for a certain number of hours and work how the boss dictates.
AN IDEAL RETIREMENT BUSINESS meets these criteria:
• You do not have to work in a fixed location. Therefore I don’t recommend that you open a store front, restaurant or a bed & breakfast.
• You will not have to maintain fixed working hours. You should work when you want for as long as want or for as little as you want. It depends on you.
• You will not have to have employees. Don’t deal with a payroll and employee issues. Perform the services yourself or outsource them to subcontractors.
• You need little or no capital investment. Protect the funds you have and do not put them at risk.
• You do not need specialized skills, licenses or certifications for most of these retirement service businesses.
• You cannot be fired as you will not be dependent on one boss.
In other words, you can earn money from your own retirement business and NOT have to get just a job.
If you liked this book please tell your friends. And leave a review.
Here are some more links.Insiders’ Secrets To Flea Market Profits Proudly brought to you by